Terms Of Service
These terms only apply to personal commissions. For Commercial Commissions contact me.
* I reserve the right to deny any request I am uncomfortable with.
* If you want to be mentioned as the commissioner please let me know.
* Reviews are the stages when you can request changes/ adjustments to the artwork.
* Two reviews are available; one at the sketch stage and one at the colouring stage.
* Changes requested after you have already approved a review stage will be billed as an extra review (e.g requesting a change of pose after you have already chosen a different pose at the sketch review stage).
* Once payment is made you will be assigned a commission slot.
* Please refer to your commission slot as to the start date of your commission.
* Turnaround time is estimated with the assumption that you review within 48 hours.
* Delays in the review stage will be added onto the turnaround time, e.g 1 day delay will result in a day added to deadline and so on.
* Payment must be made before I begin to work on the commissioned artwork.
* Commission slots are only guaranteed once payment is made.
Usage of Commissioned Artwork:
* Art commissions are for your personal use.
* Always re-post artwork with proper credit to me as the artist.
* I retain the rights to display artwork I create in my portfolio and galleries online and offline.
* I retain the rights to use artwork I create to promote my services.
* However, you are welcome to buy exclusive usage rights of the artwork; this allows you to decide if I can display the artwork.
* Delay Refund: Artwork not completed within 3 weeks qualifies for a refund based on the progress completed.
* Delay refund only applies if the delay was not due to pending customer approvals.