“The Prank” Modern Boho Giclée Art Print
It all started with a prank! What happens when a prank goes too far? This print shows moments before the Trickster Loki cuts off the beautiful locks of goddess Sif as she takes a nap in the warm summer evening.
This is the first print in a series which tells the story of how some of Norse Mythologies most powerful weapons were created. Told and illustrated in a modern style with a warm aesthetic.
- Printed on premium archival paper.
- A3 size, 11x14 inches or 28x36 cm.
- Thick watercolour paper made of 100% cotton from Hahnemühle
- White border around the print.
- Mythology Studio Logo subtly at the bottom of the print.
- Printed, Packaged and Shipped by us from Cape Town, South Africa.