Oshun Goddess of Sweet Waters - Oak Framed Altar Print
Oshun is the Yoruba Goddess of sweet water and fertility. She is said to be the cosmic force of water, moisture and attraction. She is also the model for the power of women in terms of having both great strength and loving kindness. When Oshun is angered she would just as easily flood the Earth or destroy crops with drought. However, her natural state is said to be one of generosity and abundance. As such she is sought after during times of drought or severe poverty.
- Only 50 pieces will ever be printed.
- Beautiful oak frame, handmade with natural wood.
- 6.2”x10.2” size with the frame (about A5) perfect for side tables, altars and desks.
- 4”x8” printed area with a white boarder for a premium finish.
- Printed on premium, textured, archival paper.
- Name of the print, collection and Artist at the bottom in a subtle way.
- Comes with D-rings and cord Installed for easy wall hanging.
- A reminder to embody your ancient God/Goddess archetype.
Created with the modern Mystic in mind, these prints are small enough to fit onto most altars and can be a powerful intention setting tool that discreetly forms a part of your modern home decor. Do you feel drawn to Oshun’s archetype? Discover Oshun here.
Securely couriered to your door anywhere in the world from the United Kingdom (express courier).