“Rage” Modern Boho Giclée Art PrintRegular price $39.00
This is the second illustration in a series based on a story from Norse Mythology. This artwork is titled ‘Rage’. Sif, Goddess of Wheat, has awoken to find that some of her beautiful locks have been cut by the Trickster God, Loki, while she slept.
Her husband Thor, God of Thunder, comforts her while seething with rage. Sif is usually bright and happy like a summer day and Thor doesn’t like that Loki has upset her so. In this piece we chose to use reds of a setting sun in the sky to capture the emotion of Thor’s rage.
This is the second print in a series which tells the story of how some of Norse Mythologies most powerful weapons were created. Told and illustrated in a modern style with a warm aesthetic. The print is printed on luxurious fine art quality paper. We ship internationally via airmail from Cape Town, South Africa.
- Printed on premium archival paper.
- A4 size, (8.27 x 10.9 inches or 21 x 27.7 cm)
- Thick paper made of 100% cotton from Hahnemühle
- White border around the print.
- Mythology Studio Logo subtly at the bottom of the print.
- Printed, Packaged and Shipped by us from Cape Town, South Africa.
- Ships Internationally.